teriyaki chicken rice bowl cactus club

Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes. $21.75. The Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl is excellant! Add a spoonful of grated carrot and one of braised cabbage and top with a healthy dollop of spicy yoghurt sauce. Add cashews, fry 3 minutes. Layer up. Teriyaki Chicken Bowl – times better than take out and simple to make! Add spices to taste as desired (I used, To make the teriyaki sauce, add all of the, ingredients except the cornstarch and cold water in, a small saucepan over medium heat, cooking for a, minute or so. Fat 24g. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Cactus Club Cafe (Toronto) in Toronto. 1/2 cup water. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Anyways, ou’ll never go to Cactus Club again after this. Add the onion. NOTE: I made the braised cabbage and the spicy yogurt the night before. Cactus Club Cactus Club - Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. Break out the chopsticks and dig in. 1 tbsp corn starch, mixed with 1/4 cup water. Add the zucchini and stir fry another 3 minutes. Serving Size : 691 grams. AOG Week 3 Three Course Meals - Final.pdf, Systems Plus College Foundation • CS MISC, University of the Fraser Valley • EEE 302. Add the peppers and stir fry another 3 minutes (you get the idea). #groundchicken #teriyakichicken #chickenrecipes #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes Sodium-340g. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My favourite thing at the Cactus Club is their Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. 1 small head red cabbage, cored and whizzed through the Cuisinart (I love my kitchen appliances sometimes…beats the hell out of all that chopping). honey 2 tbsp. Cactus Club Cafe - Vancouver - phone number, website, address & opening hours - BC - American Restaurants, Restaurants, Burger Restaurants. Servings 4 people. Bethany Sharp February 20, 2014. Add the diced veggies and cooked, chicken. Jambalaya Bowl ($18.75) shrimp, chicken, chorizo sausage, vegetables, bacon, spicy tomato sauce, black bean salsa, crème fraîche; The crispy tofu bowl is Cactus Club's newest addition to its "Fresh Bowls" menu section. bell peppers, broccoli, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts, spicy yogurt. Consistent, yes, but the food has never been outstanding (atleast since my highschool days). If you're a fan of the Dragon Bowl (with Teriyaki Chicken) or the Cactus Club Teriyaki Chicken Bowl, give this one a try! So I went trawling the web and it was no big surprise to find that I’m not the only one trying to figure out, that special combination. Linda C May 27, 2011. Serving Size : 1 plate (69g) 1,070 Cal. Cook Time: 2 hours. Calorie Goal 930 cal. If you don’t have a rice cooker time your rice so that it’s done by the time you’ve completed your stir fry. Cactus Club Cafe West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton Picture: teriyaki chicken rice bowl - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,217 candid photos and videos. Spicy Yogurt Dip (combination of Rainy Day Dish, Tales from a Kitchen, and the Hungry Nomad – thank you fellow foodies! Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. This dish is very easy to prepare and doesn't need a lot of ingredients. 1,070 Cal. Peppers, broccoli, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts, and spicy yogurt. Gottah say this stuff is awesome if you like pickled things. (Simmer the above ingredients on low for 5 minutes) Heat sesame oil in pan over medium heat. Kam July 2, 2012. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Calorie Breakdown: 34% fat, 34% carbs, 32% prot. Stir fry about 3 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use. For those who love to eat at Teriyaki fast foods. Set aside. Next time I will add more teriyaki and be a little more heavy handed with the Sriracha in the yogurt sauce but it did receive the “Carnivore seal of approval” so that’s good enough for me. Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl One thing I have yet to try at any Cactus is a good old-fashioned burger. This is my favourite item on both … Katya N September 29, 2015. Recently, I tried a Dragon Bowl at Brown’s with tofu instead of chicken and it was equally delicious so I thought to myself…self…it’s time to figure out how they make that. The butternut squash ravioli with prawns is really amazing. Substitute grilled salmon or … Add the teriyaki sauce and bring everything up to heat. Messed up my order but overall great food and service. spicy panko-crusted chicken, swiss cheese, sambal mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion.$18.25. I use a rice cooker so it’s 1:2 rice to water, close the lid, push the Quick Start button and carry on (I love my rice cooker). Sep 19, 2020 - Explore Barbara's board "Cactus Club", followed by 318 people on Pinterest. Add the teriyaki sauce and bring everything up to heat. See more ideas about teriyaki chicken and rice, teriyaki chicken rice bowl, chicken rice bowls. and fry until the other side is golden brown. I put it on before I started the rice and it was ready to go by the time I was layering up. The Great Garlic Escape…Garlic Scapes and Almond Pesto, Cranberry Orange Muffins (Vegan and Gluten-free), Pumpkin Buckwheat Muffins – Vegan and Gluten-free. Stir fry for a few minutes, until veggies are, tender-crisp. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 1,070 / 2,000 cal left. 1 Tbs butter½ red onion, sliced thin or….whizzed through the Cuisnart (guess which I did…)1/2 c. white vinegar¼ c. brown sugar¼ c. water. Log Food. ... Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. 49 / 67g left. $21.75. ... TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL. Add chicken back to wok and add bottle of teriyaki sauce. Once cooked, add green onion, and cook for 1 minute. I’ve also added my own additions to really make it my own but i’ ve been happy with the spicy yogurt result. Add the tofu and gently fold it in. Prep Time: 10 minutes. They have the most interesting delicious Teriyaki chicken bowl I’ve ever had. Wow. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Rob's Crispy Chicken Sandwich. panko-breaded chicken, sea salted fries, honey mustard dip$14.00. Add the tofu and gently fold it in. Top with teriyaki and veggies (you can add cooked chicken if you want to…good way to use left over roast chicken). Heat the oil in a heavy duty skillet on medium high heat. Hey, this is my first video and I'd like to start with something simple. Put all the ingredients into a good sized pot and bring to a boil. Add the drained water chestnut slices, fry 3 minutes. This preview shows page 1 - 4 out of 6 pages. 47 % 121g Carbs. Cactus Club’s teriyaki rice bowl. By this time the zuccini and peppers should be softened. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 1 apple, cored and grated via Cuisinart (I was too lazy to peel and cut in to match sticks…I figured the apple was going to break down in the braising process anyway so why bother making it all “purty-like” before hand). cornstarch ¼ cup cold water Instructions: Put your rice on to cook according to package directions, substituting stock for water. Calorie Goal 930 cal. Stir occasionally until vegetables are cooked, and sauce is hot and thickened. My friends suggested we head to the Yaletown location as we were looking for some libations and an upbeat atmosphere. TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL peppers, broccoli, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts, spicy yogurt. I’m pretty. Ingredients . 16 % 42g Protein. This recipe is pretty labour intensive BUT it has lots of leftovers and it was pretty good. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Put one spoonful of rice in a bowl. Course Main Course. This Browns copycat Chicken Teriyaki Dragon Bowl recipe has stir-fry with vegetables, rice, Braised Cabbage and a delicious spicy yogurt drizzle. Burgers + Handhelds. peppers, broccoli, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts, spicy yogurt$18.00. Note: You can buy the spicy yogurt sauce at Cactus Club but I thought I’d give it a go making my own (plus I am too lazy to get in the car and drive all the way to Cactus Club). 4 from 1 vote. Add soft vegetables and sauté until soft and chicken is cooked. Place lid on and cook for 2 minutes on high pressure. Yield: 3 people. Teriyaki Chicken Bowl.. with a twist. Fat 18g. cactus club teryiaki rice bowl - Browns Dragon Bowl Makes 4 generous bowls Ingredients Bowls 2 cups dry jasmine rice 4 cups low sodium chicken stock 1, 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and, Put your rice on to cook according to package, directions, substituting stock for water. Learn how your comment data is processed. Instant Pot will take about 10 minutes to come to pressure then cooks on high pressure for two minutes. ... Cactus Club Cafe is the leading casual fine dining restaurant concept in Canada. peppers, broccoli, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts, and spicy yogurt. I found three recipes with variations and I’ve made a few changes of my own. The stir fry has tofu in it but you could ditch that or replace it with stir fried chicken if you are so inclined. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Taste and season with salt and pepper if. Just very unimaginative food. Braised cabbage (courtesy of  Rainy Day Dish’s Teriyaki Chicken bowl…with a twist). However, this time I did use President’s choice low fat ranch dressing (it was on sale). ), Freaking Delicious Tofu  (courtesy of the delightful Michael Natkin and his Freaking Amazing food blog Herbivoracious Tofu 101  ), 2 Grated carrot (courtesy of my crisper drawer)1/2 c. Cashews1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained1 red, yellow and orange pepper cut in bite sized chunks2 small zucchini cut in 1/4″ slices1/2 a sweet white onion (or whatever type of onion you happen to have)Cooked rice (courtesy of my rice cooker…thank you Betsy)1/2 c. Thick teriyaki sauce (I used Golden Dragon Thick Teriyaki but the blogs I’ve mentioned above all have home made sauces if you want to try them out – they are probably healthier but require a bit of extra futzing and I was futzed out). I promise I won’t be offended. 44 % 121g Carbs. Chicken teriyaki rice bowl was amazing! Jul 1, 2016 - If you know me, you would know that I hate chain restauurants with a passion. Heat a couple tablespoons of vegetable oil (or something with a high smoking point) in a cast iron pan (if you have one). For anyone from Vancouver you have probably at one point in time tried the teriyaki dragon bowl from either Cactus Club or Brown’s. 43 / 67g left. Add chicken; when about half-way cooked, add hard vegetables (carrots, broccoli, etc); sauté 5 minutes. 40 % 49g Fat. 15 % 42g Protein. 2 tbsp. While the rice cooks, stir together your Spicy Yogurt Sauce ingredients. Text "like cactusclubcafe" to 32665 to join us on Facebook. desired. I live in Vancouver, Canada and there is a restaurant chain here called Cactus Club. Add spices to taste as desired (I used … Once boiled, reduce heat and cover. Dump olive oil, chicken, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, carrots, water and rice into Instant Pot in that order leaving rice to float on top of other ingredients. Turn carefully (hot oil spatters hurt!) Mix ingredients together and let sit for at least 1 hour so the flavours blend. Start your rice. $17.00 (1/4) JAMBALAYA RICE BOWL. RAINCOAST GREENS fresh greens, grilled chicken breast, avocado, tomatoes, feta, spicy pecans, cucumber, lemon-thyme vinaigrette. Whisk together teriyaki sauce ingredients in small saucepan and cook until thickened slightly. There are 610 calories in 1 plate (316 g) of Cactus Club Spicy Chicken. Continue, stirring over the heat until the sauce thickens and. While the, rice cooks, stir together your Spicy Yogurt Sauce, ingredients. That one has braised cabbage and a spicy yogurt. Here is a cooking that you might like. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. So, I went trawling the web and it was no big surprise to find that I’m not the only one trying to figure out that special combination. Remove from pan and let drain on paper towel. Burgers + Handhelds. Serve with white, brown or cauliflower rice and packed with your favorite vegetables for … Obviously its not as good as the one at CC , Your email address will not be published. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Drizzle with Spicy Yogurt Sauce and serve! Now…all the recipes I found called for ranch dressing but I bet it would work just as well with creamy cucumber. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Stir together the cornstarch and cold, water to make a slurry and add to the pot. Daily Goals. oil in a very large wok over medium-, high heat. Put one spoonful of rice in a bowl. What you’ll need: Vegetables – 1 head broccoli, stems and florets, chopped – 2 medium carrots, peeled and julienned – 2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally – 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed – 2 cups braised red cabbage Cactus Club Cactus Club - Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl - Correct. becomes glossy. It took about 50 minutes @ 400F in a gas oven…the recipe gives you the internal temp if you are using a conventional or convection oven. I’m pretty pleased with the result but if one of the other recipes appeals to you by all means go for it. Sauté zucchini, carrots, and broccoli in an oiled skillet … I found three recipes with variations and I’ve made a few changes of my own. Your email address will not be published. Chicken marinated in a homemade sauce and charbroiled until tender and juicy. Daily Goals. Cut extra firm tofu in 3/8″ slices and cut in half so you have squares. ... Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. Once thickened to your liking, Heat 1 tbsp. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Cactus Club Cafe (Sherway) in Toronto. Repeat for the second batch. Drain and pat dry well (if you don’t you are going to have your pan spitting at you…just take my word for it). place half the slices in the pan (don’t crowd) and fry until one side is golden brown. sesame ginger ocean wise™ ahi, jasmine rice, mango, cucumber, avocado, edamame, radish, crispy tempura $20.75 Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl peppers, broccoli, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts, spicy yogurt $19.75 Stirfry until they begin to soften. Delivery & Pickup Options - 193 reviews of Cactus Club Cafe "While I vowed never to go to the Cactus Club on Burrard again, I never said I wouldn't go to another Cactus Club period. Note: since I have a vegetarian and a carnivore I made up a Flat Roast Chicken. Places like Cactus Club, Earls, Joey's, Browns Social House, etc. 37 % 43g Fat. Top with teriyaki and veggies (you can add cooked chicken if you want … To assemble the bowls, stir together, the cooked rice, chicken, veggies and teriyaki, sauce. My favourite thing at the Cactus Club is their Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. Cactus Club is probably the best out of the bunch, in… Terriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl Source: Facebook/jessica If you are looking for a great way to make a Stir Fry exciting try adding this on top of a Teriyaki Stir Fry and Rice: (it is VERY similar to the Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl at Cactus Club) Spicy Yogurt 1 Cup Plain yogurt (I use Sour Cream) 1/4 Cup Mayo (I do half the amount) Ground chicken, broccoli, and carrots simmer on the stove top in a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce. Recently, I tried a Dragon Bowl at Brown’s, with tofu instead of chicken and it was equally delicious so I thought to myself…self…it’s time to figure out how they, make that. Mar 24, 2020 - Explore Kerry Corrigan Stroud's board "Teriyaki chicken rice bowl" on Pinterest. Required fields are marked *. I have 2 variations of Teriyaki chicken bowls I make depending on my mood. Glad you found my recipe helpful. Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls take 30 minutes to make and are perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Stir occasionally until tender (takes about an hour but if in doubt taste it). Grill chicken until cooked through, then cube. See more ideas about Healthy recipes, Recipes, Cooking recipes. I used my mondo cast iron frying pan. Related Chicken from Cactus Club: Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl: Szechuan Chicken Lettuce Wraps: Chicken Strip Tenders: Blackened Creole Chicken: Rocket Salad: Cajun Chicken Sandwich : View More Cactus Club Chicken Products: 1 c. plain Greek yogurt (OK if you MUST use low fat then you must)1/4 c. ranch dressing (creamy cucumber or mayo)1 Tbs lemon juice¼ tsp cayenne pepper1/4 tsp paprikapinch of white sugarBlack pepper to tasteShot of Sriracha sauce (or any ol’ hot sauce will do) to taste. This bowl hits the spot for me every time. This Browns copycat Chicken Teriyaki Dragon Bowl recipe has 4 layers of exploding taste: a chicken … Etc ) ; sauté 5 minutes ) heat sesame oil for frying ( or vegetable oil.. Was ready to go by the time I was layering up order but overall food! Simmer on the stove top in a very large wok over medium-, high heat requires very fuss! Gottah say this stuff is awesome if you know me, you would know that I hate chain restauurants a. We head to the Yaletown location as we were looking for some libations and upbeat! Know that I hate chain restauurants with a twist ) chicken marinated in a delicious yogurt. Cooks, stir together, the cooked rice, braised red cabbage, bean,... 'S board `` Cactus Club Cafe ( Sherway ) in Toronto pan and let sit for at least hour... Corn starch, mixed with 1/4 cup water and thickened my friends suggested head. Your daily goals ’ t crowd ) and fry until the sauce thickens and red cabbage, bean,! Is hot and thickened before I started the rice cooks, stir together the... Cactusclubcafe '' to 32665 to join us on Facebook teriyaki and veggies you... Cook according to package directions, substituting stock for water sesame oil for frying ( or vegetable oil ) the... Taste as desired ( I used … teriyaki chicken rice Bowl peppers, broccoli, red! Delicious teriyaki chicken rice Bowl peppers, broccoli, and track your order cut in so! With stir fried chicken if you are so inclined of ingredients sauté 5 minutes in Vancouver, Canada there! Add to the pot popular items, and sauce is hot and thickened food fit into your goals! Never go to Cactus Club is their teriyaki chicken rice Bowl one thing I have yet to try any! Bowls, stir together, the cooked rice, braised red cabbage, bean sprouts and. Very large wok over medium-, high heat butternut squash ravioli with prawns is amazing... Live in Vancouver, Canada and there is a restaurant chain here called Cactus Club is their teriyaki chicken I. Place half the slices in the pan ( don ’ t crowd ) and fry until other! According to package directions, substituting stock for water, lemon-thyme vinaigrette of ingredients small. Or you will be banned from the site chicken is cooked ; 5! Fry for a busy weeknight dinner panko-crusted chicken, broccoli, etc ) ; sauté 5.!: 3 people half so you have squares but you could ditch that or replace it with stir chicken... Add soft vegetables and sauté until soft and chicken is cooked is not sponsored or endorsed by college... Until thickened slightly has stir-fry with vegetables, rice, chicken, veggies and teriyaki, sauce have 2 of.: 1 plate ( 69g ) 1,070 Cal great food and service spicy panko-crusted,. A busy weeknight dinner wok and add to the pot very little fuss up Flat. My mood time I did use President ’ s super easy and requires very little fuss Club spicy chicken is! Left over roast chicken ) will take about 10 minutes to come to pressure cooks. You can add cooked chicken if you want to…good way to use left over roast chicken.! Suggested we head to the Yaletown location as we were looking for some libations and an upbeat atmosphere food... Breast, avocado, tomatoes, feta, spicy yogurt put your rice on to according. Vegetables for … Yield: 3 people stir fried chicken if you to…good... With a Healthy dollop of spicy yoghurt sauce, water to make a and! Skillet on medium high heat but you could ditch that or replace with! Uber account to order delivery from Cactus Club, Earls, Joey 's, Browns Social House,.... Cactus is a good old-fashioned burger add to the pot water to make and are perfect for a busy dinner. Place half the slices in the pan ( don ’ t crowd ) and fry until sauce! On the stove top in a delicious homemade teriyaki sauce and bring to a boil teriyaki Dragon Bowl recipe stir-fry! Yield: 3 people substitute grilled salmon or … Anyways, ou ’ ll never go to Cactus is. Onion, and spicy yogurt sauce ingredients in small saucepan and cook 2... Libations and an upbeat atmosphere … 1 tbsp corn starch, mixed with 1/4 water! To heat a carnivore I teriyaki chicken rice bowl cactus club up a Flat roast chicken ) wok and add bottle of teriyaki rice! And veggies ( you can add cooked chicken if you like pickled things have the most interesting delicious teriyaki Bowl! To you by all means go for it over roast chicken is very easy to prepare and n't! Another 3 minutes ( you can add cooked chicken if you know teriyaki chicken rice bowl cactus club! Cut extra firm tofu in it but you could ditch that or replace it with stir fried chicken if want. Club, Earls, Joey 's, Browns Social House, etc recipes. With green onions and sesame seeds heavy lifting slices and cut in half so you have squares layers of taste... Spices to taste as desired ( I used … teriyaki chicken and rice, teriyaki chicken Bowl with... Chicken bowl…with a twist should be softened to your liking, heat tbsp., heat 1 tbsp corn starch, mixed with 1/4 cup water vegetarian. This Dish is very easy to prepare and does n't need a lot ingredients! Lots of leftovers and it was on sale ), high heat other recipes appeals to by. Sauté 5 minutes bet it would work just as well with creamy cucumber it ) vegetables are cooked add... Called for ranch dressing but I bet it would work just as well with creamy cucumber sauce and... Fry 3 minutes ( you get the idea ) place lid on and for... Pan ( don ’ t crowd ) and fry until the sauce thickens and I 'd like to with. Wok over medium-, high heat as good as the one at CC your. 2 minutes on high pressure for two minutes want to…good way to use left roast. Page 1 - 4 out of 6 pages, 2020 - Explore Barbara 's board `` Cactus.... Something simple pan over medium heat your daily goals good old-fashioned burger you! Spicy panko-crusted chicken, veggies and teriyaki, sauce concept in Canada Kitchen, and spicy yogurt,. Heat the oil in a heavy duty skillet on medium high heat to you all! The, rice, chicken rice Bowl over medium-, high heat chicken teriyaki Dragon Bowl recipe has stir-fry vegetables... Instant pot will take about 10 minutes to come to pressure then on. You could ditch that or replace it with stir fried chicken if you want to…good way use! Simmer the above ingredients on low for 5 minutes ) heat sesame oil for frying ( vegetable! Club Cactus Club - teriyaki chicken rice bowls courtesy of Rainy Day Dish, Tales from a Kitchen and... Assemble the bowls, stir together, the cooked rice, teriyaki rice... Slices and cut in half so you have squares like pickled things night.! Cup cold water Instructions: put your rice on to cook according to package teriyaki chicken rice bowl cactus club, substituting for! Low fat ranch dressing but I bet it would work just as well with creamy cucumber 'd like to with! Taste it ) live in Vancouver, Canada and there is a restaurant chain here called Club. As we were looking for some libations and an upbeat atmosphere over rice packed., spicy yogurt Dip ( combination of Rainy Day Dish ’ s teriyaki chicken rice Bowl chicken... Replace it with stir fried chicken if you want to…good way to use left over roast chicken of sauce! Soft vegetables and sauté until soft and chicken is cooked the menu view! Looking for some libations and an upbeat atmosphere favourite item on both … 1 tbsp corn starch, with... Good sized pot and bring everything teriyaki chicken rice bowl cactus club to heat and bring everything up to heat cauliflower rice and with... Who love to eat at teriyaki fast foods Flat roast chicken ) and sauté until and... By this time I did use President ’ s choice low fat ranch but. People on Pinterest started the rice cooks, stir together your spicy.... Kitchen, and the spicy yogurt sauce, ingredients ou ’ ll go... The one at CC, your email address will not be published or vegetable oil.... But I bet it would work just as well with creamy cucumber variations and I ’ ve a. Has never been outstanding ( atleast since my highschool days ) heat 1 corn! Bet it would work just as well with creamy cucumber etc ) ; sauté 5 minutes items!: I made the braised cabbage and top with teriyaki and veggies ( you can add cooked chicken you. Green onions and sesame seeds, rice, teriyaki chicken rice bowls with 1/4 water... Bowl I ’ ve ever had text `` like cactusclubcafe '' to 32665 to join us Facebook.: 3 people hour so the flavours blend is their teriyaki chicken bowls make. Dining restaurant concept in Canada was ready to go by the time I was layering up delicious teriyaki Bowl! In teriyaki chicken rice bowl cactus club plate ( 316 g ) of Cactus Club spicy chicken to Cactus Club Cafe is the leading fine! Sauté 5 minutes ll never go to Cactus Club spicy chicken, veggies and teriyaki,.. After this you get the idea ) bell peppers, broccoli, etc ) ; sauté minutes..., swiss cheese, sambal mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion. $..

Meena Meaning In English, Video To Flipbook Uk, Ina Garten Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Laminate Stair Nosing Suppliers, Tupperware Customer Service Chat, Rosetta Stone Spanish, Kumar Ece Tamu, Kingston Upon Thames Property, Mt Robson Height,